Saturday 7 January 2012

JustEnvee Interview: Marlon Palmer


What do they call you in the streets?

They just call me Marlon. More indoors than out though.

How did you get that name?

....My mom had this crazy idea that I would like it. You know how that goes...

How old are you?

I am 23. Jordan year.

Let the world know who you are ?

I am a son, a brother, a friend and an entertainer. I love to make people laugh any way that I can because I love to laugh.


We saw you on MuchMusic VJ

- What made you want to try out?

Well my best friend was trying out and we thought it would be fun to see how far we go. Plus I really love all genres of music.

- What was the experience like?

It was a great experience. Gave me a first hand look at what I want to do with my life. Also allowed me to gain a lot of exposure. Without the experience I probably wouldn't be able to do the things I'm doing now.

- If there is one thing about the experience you could change, what would it be and why?
Losing...I like winning. A lot.

There is all this talk about YOLO & Ambition. What has been or would you like to be you're "yolo" moment and what's your ambition?


My "YOLO" moment would have to be a flash mob I organized about two months ago. It was really random but really dope. My ambition is just to become a really great actor. I don't want to be mediocre at all.

Thank you for answering those questions!

Now can we get personal?

lol

Single or taken?


I am single.

-What would it take for a girl to catch your eye?

Just a really pretty face and a positive energy.

-Boxers or Briefs?

Neither. Ball shorts.

-Would you say your a sexual person?

Haha. I can be sexual. I make a lot of sex jokes but I blame Will Smith for that. Fresh Prince really got me in the zone when it comes to women.

Can you say you've ever been in love?

I've never been in love. Sounds scary though...

-Tell us one interesting thing about yourself that people don't know or misconceptions others may have ?

A lot of people seem to think that I love to go out and just party but in reality, I'd much rather be at home watching a movie or reading a book. I usually go out solely for networking or for friends who don't want to go alone lol

Lastly, before we let you go



- What are your goals for 2012 and where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

Well I plan on doing the same thing I did in 2011. With the help of the internet, I plan to get more known in other parts of the world. The internet is such an easy way to meet the masses and I'm going to take full advantage of that. In five years I want to be making movies, pulling a Kanye at an awards show and just providing for my friends and family.

- If people want know more about you where can they find you?


They can find me on Twitter ( @ThatdudeMcfly ) or on Youtube www.youtube.com/marlonpalmer ( ThatdudeMcfly )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management